Join our upcoming masterclass from 12/24 to 1/3 and start 2023 on the right footing.
For any aspiring entrepreneur who dreams of starting a business in 2023, our Black Friday special is tastier than turkey! 🦃😉
The foundation of today’s online business 👩🏻💻 requires that we utilize media production techniques 🎬 and have multiple pillars of marketing to amplify our message for long-term success and scalability. 🎚️
That’s why we are doubling down 🖥️🖥️ on our black Friday special promotion and giving you two signature programs for the price of one!
Enroll in the 10 pillars of Entrefluential success by November 25th and get Media Production for Entrefluencers for FREE!
👨🏫 Classes start January 3rd, enroll now!
Enroll Today and Save!
1. Funnel builder templates with conversion features (i.e., abandoned cart email)
2. Workflows for funnel management from the top down.
3. Unlimited landing pages with video blocks, timers, webinar registration forms, paypay integration for payments, and social sharing icons.
4. Autoresponders for email drip campaigns.
5. FB Pixels for automatic inclusion into landing pages for retargeting leads.
6. Built-in webinar software with an interactive whiteboard, screensharing, chat room, recording for replays, surveys, Q&A sessions, moderated chat, multiple host capability, as well as FB and YT live streaming options.
7. RSS to Email tool allows you to pull your blog posts into emails.
8. Signup and Popup forms to collect newsletter subscribers.
9. Lead magnet funnels to promote your ebooks and courses.
10. FB & IG Advertising integration.
If you would like to learn more about GetResponse, click here
(Disclaimer: I just signed up as a client and an affiliate partner, so I may earn a commission if you sign up for service using my affiliate link. Thanks for your support.)
If you’re a real estate agent, then you probably already know that 90% of new agents fail and leave the business by the end of their first year! That’s a BIG problem. My question is why haven’t brokerages come up with a game plan to fix it?
🤔 Not finding an answer from the great wizard of Google, I decided to tackle this problem myself!
One solution that I discovered while exploring the world of content marketing, and began experimenting with, is how to earn affiliate income using product links inside my YouTube video descriptions.
Then my objective became more clear: to earn affiliate income from my CRM database (my farm area lead list) while promoting my brand. How? We make sales by doing Show & Tell, but with household goods!
- Food & Beverage: dinnerware, culinary tools, cookware, glasses, wine, groceries, and more!
- Birthdays: gift ideas for Mom, Dad, Kids, Teens, friends, co-workers, and neighbors; party themes; invite cards, etc.
- Holidays: Valentines, St. Paddy’s Day, July 4th, Cinco de Mayo, Thanksgiving, Christmas & NYE!
- Recreation: pool stuff, kayaking, camping, hiking, jogging, barbecue stuff, outdoor bowling, cornhole, etc.
- Bedrooms & Bathrooms: towels, towel racks, and toilet paper (oh my)! Linens and things, hehe.
We make sales by doing Show & Tell, but with household goods!
First, start by stating the purpose of your video. Example: For a long time, I wanted to grow out my beard, but I was embarrassed of how old I would look because of all my white hair.
Second, share a personal life story that illustrates how or why you bought product “x” and explain how it solved your problem. Example: But the. I saw this beard coloring kit for men, so I gave it a try. Now I look and feel 20 years younger! I wish I had known about this product before.
Third, wrap up your video by including a call to action (CTA). Example: If you’ve been thinking about growing a beard too, or if your husband could use a touch up, then check out this product. I bought it from Amazon here: [product link]. Happy tinting! 😉
That’s a wrap! 🎬
If you liked this lesson and it makes sense to learn more about other ways to generate ancillary income in your real estate or other entrepreneurial business, check out my mini business plans called The 10 Pillars of Entrefluential Success here: courses
How would you like to make more sales? Have you tried using the art of story selling – a.k.a. infotainment – to entice your target audience to buy your products and services? Well, what are you waiting for?
In this mini business plan, we outline the objective, strategy (action steps), amplification methods, and which KPIs to record to track your results while you grow your business. I’d you want to improve your sales and marketing process, then start using The Entrefluential Marketer Sales Journey contained in this mini business plan!
What if I told you that you could open up unlimited stores with unlimited salespeople who worked 24/7/365 and without pay? Guess what, you can! They’re called YouTube videos and they work around the clock to pitch your products, services, and affiliate sales. All you have to do is stake your claim on the land of virtual real estate on YouTube by creating and uploading content that adds value to viewers.
To learn more, click here!
According to statistics, approximately 90% of new real estate agents drop out of the industry by the end of their first year in the business. I know first-hand what that’s like because I had to step out and take other jobs to survive. But I always felt deep down that there had to be a better way to not only survive, but thrive as a new agent – a new strategy that anyone can do.
As I have had thirty years to observe, reflect, and experiment, a methodology began to emerge and evolve. I call it Entrefluence.
Click on this link to download my new outline to learn 6 ways to earn ancillary income while building your client base as a real estate agent!