Do you wake up every morning feeling excited about the day ahead of you? Honestly, sometimes I do, sometimes I don’t. That’s why I find it helpful to engage in a self-motivation ritual that helps me raise my energy level to start the day with a sense of optimism, hope, and joyfulness. And you can do it too!
How I Do It:
I have several reminders set on my cell phone (41 at present) to alert me at 6am. Each reminder carries different positive messages or tasks that I must accomplish, such as rehearsing my real estate sales scripts for working with buyers and sellers.
Today, I’d like to share with you 15 self-esteem affirmations. I use these to overcome my low self-esteem (something that I have come to realize I had developed growing up in a ‘challenging and toxic’ environment, to put it nicely.
Over time, the conscious activity of repeating positive affirmations will transfer the information from your conscious mind to your subconscious mind, also known as “auto-suggestion,” and will morph from thoughts to words, to actions, to habits, to character, to a new destiny. So, without further delay…
15 Self-Esteem Affirmations
- I add quality and value to my life and to the lives of others.
- I do what makes me feel alive.
- I enjoy spending time in quiet places.
- I have the courage to map out my own life.
- I believe in myself, even when no one else does.
- I am gifted in unique ways.
- I feel accepted and loved.
- I am independent.
- I accept myself completely.
- I embrace myself fully and joyfully.
- I am superior to my old self.
- I never underestimate my abilities.
- I embrace self-acceptance.
- I have the right mental attitude for success.
- I enjoy helping other people.
I hope you find these affirmations useful. To get the most out of them, I recommend that you read them three times a day for 21 days (morning, midday, and before bedtime.)
To your success!