You may be a good candidate for a credit restoration program. Once you’ve improved your credit scores above the qualifying standards and have the eligibility income required, you can get an approval from the lender. If you need help with your down payment, there are sometimes local housing grants that are available on homes being sold in certain regions. You should consult with a credit repair specialist and a mortgage lender for an analysis of your current income and liabilities, as well as guidance on your next steps. Lenders can be found on Rocket Mortgage. Lexington Law specializes in credit repair. If you would like to speak to one of our preferred partners, we can arrange an introduction. Stay persistent in your pursuit of homeownership, your future self will thank you.
- Job Type: Commissioned Sales
- Number of Hires: 50
- Qualifications: Florida Real Estate Sales Licenses
- Work Authorization: U.S.
- Hours: Flexible
- Job Responsibilities: As a Real Estate Agent, you will be tasked with representing buyers, sellers, landlords, or tenants in the acquisition or disposition of real property (residential or commercial).
- Training: We offer a free 7-module post-licensing residential real estate sales and marketing training series and first-time homebuyer course, available on Udemy at: https://www.johnwtanner.com/courses
- Duties: Assist sellers with determining the value of their home, demonstrate the benefits of showcasing their home, and help them find a buyer by promoting their home via online marketing, MLS listing syndication, and hosting open houses. Assist buyers by determining their wants and needs, discovering neighborhoods and the lifestyles associated with them, and viewing new construction homes and resale homes in those sub-markets. Present offers, facilitate inspections, and negotiate changes as necessary for our client’s best interests. Schedule the final walkthrough and closing. Follow up with clients after closing. Assist landlords with locating tenants or assist tenants with locating a property for lease, negotiating contracts, and conducting due diligence (qualify the person or the property).
- Consulting & Property Management: Provide clients with assistance in determining investment strategies, exit strategies, and asset management.
- Networking: Develop a robust list of contacts with third parties who service real property owners.
- Maintain Confidentiality.
- Computer literate
- Valid driver’s license
- Motivation and grit!
- Witty and creative team players with extroverted personalities are encouraged to apply.
- Locations: Miami, Fort Lauderdale, The Palm Beaches, Naples, Tampa, Orlando, Pensacola/Destin/FWB, Tallahassee, Jacksonville/Fernandina Beach/St. Augustine, and Daytona Beach.
Send resume to: HR@colemantanner.com
Winedown Wednesdays – Airing on YouTube at 6pm.
So, you’ve been working for the past three days, grinding it out, and are craving for the weekend to come sooner. Why not wind down with us, have a glass of wine (or two), and join our little weekly soiree! We’d love to have you with us (virtually). Join us Wednesdays for happy hour as we dive into a business meeting over wine and a charcuterie board as we talk about our real estate agency activities of the week and brainstorm ways to serve our clients better.
I was working on a new business that I launched in January, 2020 – Coleman Tanner Realty – and then the pandemic hit us. At first, I was frozen in fear. I had already launched the business on a shoestring budget, and now I had no idea how to develop business when I was “stuck at home.”
It has been a real challenge given the crisis we all were (and still are) in. After postponing for several months, I decided to take action to lay a foundation, build the business on it, and gain momentum along the way. I figured that since others were doing well online, that’s where I needed to turn my attention – and here’s one of the cornerstones: a “behind-the-scenes” look at what we are (and will be) doing in our business.
I know that showcasing our business strategies online is like tipping your hand in poker, but I don’t mind others using our ideas in their business because I have an “abundance mentality” – there’s enough for everyone. I hope you enjoy the show and I welcome your feedback. Thanks for watching.