(Source: Celebration Church)
- Lord God, I was created by You and put on this earth for a purpose. I belong to You.
- Jesus is first in my life. He is my Lord and Savior and I exist to serve Him.
- My goal today is unbroken fellowship with God. It is impossible for me to be happy unless I’m in close fellowship with God.
- I love my family and I will lay down my life for them.
- My children will love God and serve Him with their whole hearts. I will love them, discipline them, encourage them and equip them to be strong in the Lord and do great things for His kingdom.
- My voice in my child’s life is the most powerful voice they hear.
- I am growing closer to Jesus every day. I am called, anointed, equipped, and empowered to make a difference in this world for Christ.
- The word of God is the most powerful force in the universe; therefore, I will live by it and use it to my advantage.
- I embrace the process and the season God has me in.
- I will wake up with purpose, direction, and meaning every day of my life.
- I am disciplined. Christ in me is stronger than the wrong desires in me.
- God loves me so much and has blessed me beyond measure. I am grateful and thankful today.
- I live in the favor of God and have so much Holy Spirit power on the inside of me that anything is possible.
- I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.
- The world will be different and better because I served Jesus today.
Are you an aspiring real estate agent or sales professional, but have been struggling with low self-esteem or minimal self-confidence? (Me too! That’s why I created this course.)
New Release: Up! Foundations
When I enrolled in my first real estate licensing class when I was 19 (almost 30 years ago) I had no idea that I would run into obstacles and make excuses for my failures in my chosen profession – embarrassingly far too many times to count.
I even began teaching sales and marketing skills in 2015 and watching many of my own students flourish, while I was still stalled with others like me.
So, of course I wondered, “What is the difference between those sales agents who thrive and those who falter?”
The answer I came to understand is in our mindset and routines. That’s it! Sounds simple enough, right?
Hmm. (Maybe too simple, you think?)
If you’re curious about my discovery, I invite you to watch a sample video from my new series Up! Foundations and see if this TRUTH resonates with you.
If so, I am here and I’m willing to be your guide. I’m on the same journey, with the same damn struggles, as you. And I’ve studied A LOT of things about this profession. 📖📚🤓
But this course isn’t for everyone.
If your cup is already full, then I can’t add to it. Nobody can. But if you have a willingness to learn, then you can do this, I promise!
In fact, it’s primarily for real estate agents who have NOT been successful in real estate yet. But let me warn you, if that’s you I guarantee that your “reactive mind” is going to try to talk you out of watching the video or enrolling in the course.
Call it your safety mechanism if you want, but I prefer to call it what it is: self-sabotaging behavior.
Thank you for watching.
Yours in Success,
P.S. You Can Register for Up! Foundations Here 👇