For any aspiring entrepreneur who dreams of starting a business in 2023, our Black Friday special is tastier than turkey! 🦃😉
The foundation of today’s online business 👩🏻💻 requires that we utilize media production techniques 🎬 and have multiple pillars of marketing to amplify our message for long-term success and scalability. 🎚️
That’s why we are doubling down 🖥️🖥️ on our black Friday special promotion and giving you two signature programs for the price of one!
Enroll in the 10 pillars of Entrefluential success by November 25th and get Media Production for Entrefluencers for FREE!
👨🏫 Classes start January 3rd, enroll now!
Enroll Today and Save!
According to statistics, approximately 90% of new real estate agents drop out of the industry by the end of their first year in the business. I know first-hand what that’s like because I had to step out and take other jobs to survive. But I always felt deep down that there had to be a better way to not only survive, but thrive as a new agent – a new strategy that anyone can do.
As I have had thirty years to observe, reflect, and experiment, a methodology began to emerge and evolve. I call it Entrefluence.
Click on this link to download my new outline to learn 6 ways to earn ancillary income while building your client base as a real estate agent!
I just finished reading a case study about the following pizza co. who’s earning more dough by being a benefactor to charities (sorry for the blatant pun.) 😚
Here’s What They’re Doing:
i Fratelli promotes their charitable giving weekly using social media, allowing residents surrounding their 10 corporate-owned and 5 franchise stores to vote from a selection of local NPOs, churches, and high school booster clubs as the beneficiaries – on any given day, 15% of a stores sales are contributed to a worthy cause. More than 100 charities have benefits since 2016.
In the first quarter of their charity campaign, the pizza restaurant chain tripled their Facebook impressions, grew their retweets by a whopping 5X, and earned a 300% ROI in sales!
Here’s How They Do It:
- Uses influencers to share the story
- Cross-promotes posts on FB, IG, T, and blog
- 1 in-house team member spends 20 hours/wk on content creation (4-5 posts/wk)
- Uses Google Analytics to monitor PPC AdWords campaign
- Occasionally uses FB Ads campaign to promote a specific sweepstakes or event (less than $500 spent in total)
- Targets the organization’s supporters when promoting a fundraiser to ensure they reach the right audience
- Tags the Convention & Visitors Bureau on “DoughNation” posts so it gets retweeted to their followers
Charitable giving bolsters your biz’s positive brand image, increases sales, and provided an opportunity for viral sharing which translates to free marketing exposure (wider reach).
- Consider what charities you can align your business with
- Capitalize on post shares and retweets with allies such as the chamber of commerce, the visitor’s bureau, and other civic-business entities
- Allocate your social media charitable marketing tasks to an in-house marketer or outsource to a reputable media company
Want more info? Here are some stats on the impact of charitable giving in 2019.