How to Register an LLC in Florida
Top 10 North Florida Golf Courses
North Florida is known for its beautiful beaches, warm weather, and top-notch golf courses. With so many options to choose from, it can be difficult to decide where to play. That’s why we’ve put together a list of the top 10 golf venues in North Florida to help you plan your next golfing trip.
- TPC Sawgrass – Located in Ponte Vedra Beach, TPC Sawgrass is one of the most iconic golf courses in the world. Home to The Players Championship, this course is known for its challenging layout and the famous island green on the 17th hole.
- Hammock Beach Resort – Located in Palm Coast, Hammock Beach Resort offers two championship golf courses designed by legendary golfers Jack Nicklaus and Tom Watson. With ocean views and challenging holes, these courses are a must-play for any golf enthusiast.
- World Golf Village – Located in St. Augustine, World Golf Village is a golf lover’s paradise. Home to two championship golf courses, the King & Bear and the Slammer & Squire, this venue also offers the World Golf Hall of Fame and a variety of golf shops and restaurants.
- Streamsong Resort – Located in Bowling Green, Streamsong Resort offers three championship golf courses designed by renowned golf architects Tom Doak, Bill Coore, and Ben Crenshaw. With unique layouts and breathtaking scenery, these courses are a must-play for any avid golfer.
- Ponte Vedra Inn & Club – Located in Ponte Vedra Beach, the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club offers two championship golf courses, the Ocean Course and the Lagoon Course. With ocean views and challenging holes, these courses are a favorite among golfers of all skill levels.
- Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa – Also located in Ponte Vedra Beach, Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa offers two championship golf courses, the Dye’s Valley Course and the Stadium Course. The latter is, of course, the home of The Players Championship, and both courses offer a challenging round of golf.
- Amelia Island Plantation Resort – Located in Amelia Island, this resort offers three championship golf courses, the Oak Marsh Course, the Ocean Links Course, and the Long Point Course. With views of the ocean and challenging holes, these courses are a favorite among golfers in North Florida.
- Bay Point Golf Club – Located in Panama City Beach, Bay Point Golf Club offers two championship golf courses, the Meadows Course and the Nicklaus Course. With challenging holes and stunning views of St. Andrews Bay, these courses are a must-play for any golfer in the area.
- Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club – Located in Ocala, this golf club offers an 18-hole championship course designed by Ron Garl. With rolling hills, water hazards, and stunning scenery, this course is a favorite among golfers in North Florida.
- Plantation Bay Golf & Country Club – Located in Ormond Beach, this golf club offers two championship golf courses, the Club de Bonmont Course and the Prestwick Course. With views of the surrounding lakes and challenging holes, these courses are a must-play for any golf enthusiast.
In conclusion, North Florida is home to some of the best golf courses in the country. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or a beginner, there’s a course for everyone in this region. So grab your clubs and hit the links at one of these top 10 golf venues in North Florida.
Source: ChatGPT Mar 14 Version.
Coming Soon: Our First Entrefluencer Masterclass! 👨🏫
10 Year Writing Anniversary
New Release: The Entrefluential Investor
Become a Real Estate Investor, Start Growing Your Real Estate Portfolio
Have you ever dreamed about owning a handful of properties, like playing the game of Monopoly, but in real life? Me too. And with all of the information online, I’m sure you’ve had your share of flipping, wholesaling, and blah, blah, blah advice. Am I right?
Let me give it to you straight, if it were so easy, then everybody would be doing it! The fact is that those investment strategies are oversaturated, you have to have a ton of conversations to get to the one seller who says yes, and you’re probably going to feel like a snake oil salesperson, at best, or a con artist, at worst. You don’t have to join that madness.
The simplest way to get started is to invest in low-cost tax deeds. Some states offer amazing interest rates (18% to 25%) and their bidding sites make it easy to sign up.
My next favorite real estate investment strategy is to acquire short-term rental (STR) properties. This mini business plan introduces you to my strategy for STR Conversions (a book I am writing).
Learn more here.
Behind the Scenes
Veteran Business Owner Speaks on Innovative Business Model for Real Estate Brokerage Startup in Florida.
Building a Real Estate Investment Portfolio Roadmap
Having a Real Estate Portfolio Roadmap Can Help Investors Identify and Visually Communicate Their Vision.
What is a Real Estate Portfolio Roadmap?
A real estate portfolio roadmap (REPF) is a top-down view of your future real estate holdings that you desire to accumulate over the life of your investment career. The roadmap begins as an idea, becomes a plan of action, the steps needed to reach your end goal – the accumulation of real estate – and works as a punch list throughout your journey.
Because of the difficult nature of real estate transactions, namely their many interrelated pieces, the timeframes presented on this type of roadmap are more like aspirational guide posts rather that steadfast directionals or exacting deadlines.
Your REPR is a working, evolving document. It’s goal is to lay the foundation to reverse engineer your investment agenda over the next five, ten, fifteen, or twenty years.
Do I Need a Real Estate Portfolio Roadmap?
For the novice private investor, a REPR outlines a specific growth path to follow which can help move you towards your end goal faster and with less surprises.
For the investment team, such as a REIT, it moves all stakeholders in the same direction, at the same rhythm, helping them achieve their business objectives with more clarity and synchronicity.
Moreover, using a real estate portfolio roadmap does all of the following:
- Provides clarity
- Communicates investment impact
- Guides the investor (or investment team) along the journey
- Creates the initiative to forecast future income & expenses for each investment project (deal)
- Assists the project manager in forecasting required resources for specific initiatives
- Bolsters accountability, and
- Tracks milestones and progress
- Develop a Real Estate Investment Portfolio Vision.
- Ask yourself, “how much money do I want to net in retirement?”
- Talk to other investors, bankers, and real estate brokers to learn about income and expenses for any given investment.
- Create your investor dream team, which includes an accountant, a lawyer, a banker, and a real estate broker.
- Decide on your internal management team. (Are you a solopreneur or an entrepreneur?)
- Create Your First Draft Picks – a ‘Bird’s-Eye’ View of Your Real Estate Investment Portfolio Over the Span of Your Career (the roadmap).
- The private investor or management team should brainstorm investment options to meet the investment portfolio vision.
- Identify specific purchase initiatives, cost estimates, and management (holding) expenses.
- Decide on how to best structure each deal, taking into account the availability of investment and working capital, funding, tax implications, legal, government restrictions, and internal level of priority.
- Create an Internal Investment Roadmap.
- Start with your first purchase objective. Walk through the entire transaction to identify and document all of the potential moving pieces, costs, timing, potential pitfalls, risk reduction strategies, management duties & expenses, and BTCF.
- Decide who will be the project manager for the first undertaking (and each project thereafter).
- Hire your ‘dream team’ and ask your real estate broker to “shop the market.”
- Implement your plan!
- Rinse & repeat!
As your portfolio grows, so will your ability to scale up small projects or take on bigger projects. Thus, your roadmap will undoubtedly be edited several times throughout your career.
Remember, not even “…the best laid plans of mice and men” ever happen perfectly. Be flexible. And, above all, enjoy the journey!
In closing, if you want to be (or already are) a real estate investor who has several properties in mind, then you should create a REPR. It will help you to organize, evaluate, prioritize, forecast, track, and communicate your investment initiatives throughout your investment journey.
As a real estate broker, my team and I want to help you understand our markets and identify potential investment opportunities for you. We want to become your ‘go-to’ real estate consultant, “your source for real estate investment solutions!”
The Groover-Stewart Building
25 N. Market Street
Jacksonville, Florida 32202
By Appointment Only
Can I Become a Homebuyer if I Have Bad Credit?
You may be a good candidate for a credit restoration program. Once you’ve improved your credit scores above the qualifying standards and have the eligibility income required, you can get an approval from the lender. If you need help with your down payment, there are sometimes local housing grants that are available on homes being sold in certain regions. You should consult with a credit repair specialist and a mortgage lender for an analysis of your current income and liabilities, as well as guidance on your next steps. Lenders can be found on Rocket Mortgage. Lexington Law specializes in credit repair. If you would like to speak to one of our preferred partners, we can arrange an introduction. Stay persistent in your pursuit of homeownership, your future self will thank you.