If you’re a real estate agent, then you probably already know that 90% of new agents fail and leave the business by the end of their first year! That’s a BIG problem. My question is why haven’t brokerages come up with a game plan to fix it?
🤔 Not finding an answer from the great wizard of Google, I decided to tackle this problem myself!
One solution that I discovered while exploring the world of content marketing, and began experimenting with, is how to earn affiliate income using product links inside my YouTube video descriptions.
Then my objective became more clear: to earn affiliate income from my CRM database (my farm area lead list) while promoting my brand. How? We make sales by doing Show & Tell, but with household goods!
- Food & Beverage: dinnerware, culinary tools, cookware, glasses, wine, groceries, and more!
- Birthdays: gift ideas for Mom, Dad, Kids, Teens, friends, co-workers, and neighbors; party themes; invite cards, etc.
- Holidays: Valentines, St. Paddy’s Day, July 4th, Cinco de Mayo, Thanksgiving, Christmas & NYE!
- Recreation: pool stuff, kayaking, camping, hiking, jogging, barbecue stuff, outdoor bowling, cornhole, etc.
- Bedrooms & Bathrooms: towels, towel racks, and toilet paper (oh my)! Linens and things, hehe.
We make sales by doing Show & Tell, but with household goods!
First, start by stating the purpose of your video. Example: For a long time, I wanted to grow out my beard, but I was embarrassed of how old I would look because of all my white hair.
Second, share a personal life story that illustrates how or why you bought product “x” and explain how it solved your problem. Example: But the. I saw this beard coloring kit for men, so I gave it a try. Now I look and feel 20 years younger! I wish I had known about this product before.
Third, wrap up your video by including a call to action (CTA). Example: If you’ve been thinking about growing a beard too, or if your husband could use a touch up, then check out this product. I bought it from Amazon here: [product link]. Happy tinting! 😉
That’s a wrap! 🎬
If you liked this lesson and it makes sense to learn more about other ways to generate ancillary income in your real estate or other entrepreneurial business, check out my mini business plans called The 10 Pillars of Entrefluential Success here: courses