- Responsible for sales & purchase contracts; leasing agreements; Rental Rate Analyses; Comparable Market Analyses; ROI/BTCF & Cap Rates; Sales & Valuation Training Seminars; and other ancillary duties for various clients over the past 13 years.
Chief Real Estate Appraiser / Owner
- Developed and managed commission-based appraisal team with 4 trainee appraisers and 2 supervisory appraisers covering a territory of 8 counties (Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach in the South and the surrounding areas of Jacksonville in the North.)
- Managed all aspects of the business, from new business development and client retention to accounting, advertising and training.
- Provided daily training within a highly demanding banking industry to new appraisers, realtors, and mortgage lender clients in appraisal practices, law changes, and appraisal valuation techniques.
- Responsible for the valuation of over $500 million in residential & commercial real estate.
Hotel Asset Valuation, HVS International, 04/2015
14 Hour Continuing Education, Real Estate Sales, Bob Hogue School of Real Estate, 07/2012
Intro to Commercial Investment Real Estate Analysis – CCIM INSTITUTE, 02/2009
Supervisory Roles & Rules / 3 Hour CE – Mc KISSOCK, 10/2008
Florida Appraisal Laws & Regulations / 3 Hr CE – Mc KISSOCK, 10/2008
Residential REO Properties of 1-4 Units / 6 Hr CE – JVI-REO, 09/2008
Appealing Property Tax Assessments – RAMB, 09/2008
7 Hour USPAP Update / CE – Appraisal Institute, FIU Campus, 07/2008
45 Hour Post-License Education – Bob Hogue School of Real Estate, 03/2008
Certified General Appraiser (AB-III) – Gold Coast School, 2/2007
Techniques of Income Property Appraisal – Gold Coast School, 11/2006
FHA Handbook 4150.2 – Gold Coast School, 11/2006
7 Hour USPAP Update / 3 Hr. Florida Law Update – Gold Coast School, 11/2006
Professional’s Guide to the URAR – Appraisal Institute, Embassy Suites, 09/2005
Certified Residential Appraiser (AB-II) – Gold Coast School, 09/2004
15 Hour National USPAP Course – Gold Coast School, 09/2004
Florida Real Estate Sales Agent – FREC Course I – FCCJ – Kent Campus, 12/2003
Intro to Commercial Real Estate Appraising: The Nuts and Bolts – MBA, 07/2003
Mortgage Broker License Course – Florida Mortgage Broker School, 12/2002
Residential Appraiser Course (AB-I) – Gold Coast School, 08/2002