Posted in Quotes/Motivation

Do You Have a Gratitude List?

Begin Each Day With Gratitude!

As part of my morning motivation ritual, after pouring a cup of coffee, I review my list of ten things that I am thankful for.

Can you think of some things you are thankful for? (How about the air you breathe? Or the ability to read this blog post?) What are some things you want, that you will be thankful for when you achieve them? Now blend them together…

Infuse Your Gratitude List With the Power of Visualization and Auto-Suggestion.

My personal gratitude list is mostly forward thinking – I visualize the goals I want to achieve and then express gratitude for having achieved them (the power of positive thinking). If you can dream it, you can achieve it! (At least that’s what I’m hoping to prove.)

My Gratitude List

10 Things I’m Thankful For:

  1. I am thankful that I have reached the top 10% of the most successful real estate agents on earth.
  2. I am thankful that I am wealthy in finances and have a very high quality of life. In fact, because iron over $5 million per year, I am able to give 90% of my income away in tithes and offerings, and other charitable contributions, and I live exceedingly well on the remaining 10%!
  3. I am thankful that I have very high self-esteem and high value self-worth.
  4. I am thankful that I have always been positively influenced by others who are excellent teachers and remodels to me.
  5. I am thankful that I am a positive, influential role model to others and that I am making a positive lifetime impact on them.
  6. I am thankful that I am a master in real estate investments and have an outstanding portfolio to give to my family.
  7. I am very happy and thankful that money comes to me and increasing quantities through multiple income streams on a continual basis, such as earning income from: (1) Health supplements, (2) Real estate brokerage services, (3) Real estate investments, (4) online courses, (5) subscription coaching & group mentoring, (6) instructor work, (7) subscription VOD TV shows, (8) affiliate income, (9) JV partnerships, (10) Brand deals, (11) speaking engagements, seminars, and webinars, and (12) book sales.
  8. I am thankful that I get to travel around the world to explore new cultures and meet new people, to participate in missionary trips, and be a light to others at speaking engagements, seminars, and retreats.
  9. I am thankful that my son loves our Heavenly Father and is making a positive impact on the lives of others as their role model.
  10. I am thankful that I have an amazing wife who loves our Heavenly Father with all her heart, who is intelligent, adventurous, and hard-working, who has a great sense of humor, and who accepts me fully just as I am, she really is beautiful (on the inside and out) and she is the best life partner I could ever ask for.

Now it’s your turn. What are you thankful for?

Author:

John holds four degrees and two decades of technical education, and has extensive experience in the fields of real estate property valuation, mortgage finance, and home sales, and is the Broker-Owner of Coleman Tanner Realty 🏡 in Florida. John was recently admitted into the NYU film school’s 1-year online certificate program in Film & TV Essentials, as well as completed the 14-Day Filmmaker Academy by the modern tv commercial experts, Paul Xavier and Anthony Gallo. 🎥 He plans on shooting social media video commercials that documents and highlights the journey to success of many high performance attorney entrepreneurs, as well as lead an in-house film production company for his real estate practice, Coleman Tanner Realty. 🎬 Lastly, John aspires to self-produce independent films that will be a hybrid of the “film noir, murder mystery genre” and something new, futuristic, and aesthetically appealing to modern day film enthusiasts. (Ladies, he also enjoys romantic comedies and dramas too, - and he wrote a romantic novella titled Faithfully (available on Amazon) - so stay tuned!) When he’s not 🖥 online studying film production and marketing techniques, or watching movies and TV shows on the tube 📺 for inspiration, 🎼John also enjoys playing the guitar 🎸 and piano 🎹 in his free time.